Friday 22 January 2021

Bring Me The Horizon: Post Human Survival Horror (New CD)


























This British band which was formed in 2004 hail from Sheffield but are new to me and only came to my attention as a result of receiving an e-mail from Kerrang! featuring one of their tracks. I thought they were knew but obviously not.

I also was under the impression this was an EP but it has 9 tracks running for 32 minutes which puts it in the half-way house. Regardless of whatever it is supposed to be the CD is certainly a good buy. BMTH (the accepted abbreviation for the band) released their first album in 2006 which got panned by critics and "divided listeners". Might track that down on You Tube. I'm open minded.

Their subsequent releases were more commercial. A couple of times listening to this CD I did get a vague feeling of Linkin Park but I was very much entertained by their collaboration with Japanese duo Baby Metal who I've been following for the last few years. And that's the track I decided to post.

Other samples can be found on You Tube.



Official website: bmthofficial.com

No comments:

Post a Comment