Monday 10 January 2022

BLIND GUARDIAN - Deliver Us From Evil (Nuclear Blast Records)

























Every so often I come across a new band that catches my ear so to speak and though they may be new to me and other British Rock fans this German band has been around since 1984. I rather liked their new single (released last year) Deliver us from Evil which I found whilst exploring You Tube.

Their record company Nuclear Blast has a number of class acts that I've listened to and sometimes purchased in the past. This single is an import and arrived at 8AM this morning via Royal Mail Parcel Force unexpectedly.

This being a single rather than an album contains just three tracks including their version of Merry Xmas Everybody which will be familiar to all Slade fans. Not bad but nothing beats the the original.

Their current line up consists of: Hansi Kursch (lead vocals), Andre Olbrich (lead guitar, backing vocals), Marcus Seipen (rhythm guitar, backing vocals) Frederik Ehmke (drums), Johan van Stratum (bass) 

Blind Guardians twelfth studio album is due for release in September 2022. 



Official Website: www.blind-guardian.com

No comments:

Post a Comment